Country Club of Indianapolis
The Country Club of Indianapolis a historic private club just Northwest of Indianapolis, Indiana and designed by Indiana native Bill Diddel in 1923 can trace its beginnings back to 1891. In 2001 “CCI” retained Holt Golf Design to completely re-design the existing practice facility on the North end of the range in an effort to increase the square footage of teeing space, improve safety concerns, improve visibility and aesthetics of the target area ,improve irrigation and triple the size of the practice putting green. On the South end of the range an expansive private instruction tee and short game practice area were also added. This project completed in 2002 was phase 1 of a master plan prepared by Holt Golf Design for improvements to the entire golf course and club area facilities.